"Association of international youth cooperation and tourism”
Linnaeus University, Global Alumni Alliance, All-Russian research Institute of Phytopathology, Association of graduates of St. Petersburg universities in Poland.
We invite students, graduate students and young scientists (up to 35 y.o.).
The ECOBALTICA forum has been held regularly since 1996. Venue Saint Petersburg (1996-2014), Moscow (2014-2016), Grodno (Belarus, 2017), Copenhagen ( Denmark,2018), Gdansk ( Poland, 2019).The forum program usually includes an average of 150-200 scientific reports.
Organizers and participants:
Publication of materials
1. The collection of abstracts is planned to be published in the format "print - on-Demand" (Print-on-Demand) and its electronic version will be available on the forum website
2. The collection of extended abstracts in English will be published in a special issue of the IOP conference series EES (included in the WoS and Scopus databases) and is scheduled for release at the end of 2020.
The ECOBALTICA program Committee pays great attention to the scientific and applied significance of the reports, which allows under the scientific guidance of Professor William Hogland (Linneas University,Sweden) and also experts of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) in the person of academician Vladimir Kosolapov, academician Ivan Savchenko, academician Yuri Spiridonov, academician Valery Meshalkin, academician Alexei Zavalin, correspondence member of RAS Alexey Glinushkin, correspondence member of RAS Alexander Korshunov to combine in one Forum ECOBALTICA almost the entire range of environmental areas with a special emphasis on plant protection, ecology of agricultural areas, waste management, water treatment and alternative energy.
Abstract submission is extended until 01 Jul 2020.
Information on acceptance of abstracts - 10 Jul 2020
Opening of the Forum - 16 Jul 2020
Scientific directions of the forum
1. Ecology of agricultural areas:
- Advanced technologies to improve soil fruitfulness and food security
- Crop ecology and crop protection
- Modern system solutions for phytosanitary monitoring and management
- Effective organic planning and protection of plants from diseases, pests and weeds
- Intelligent environmental projects for veterinary medicine and improving the efficiency of livestock, poultry
- Innovative projects of modernization and development of new Agricultural machinery and digital solutions
- Development of environmental aspects of the use of fertilizers
- Forecasting, analysis and research of new synthesized biologically active agents in crop production
2. Waste management:
- Waste management and efficient methods of circular waste recycling
- Land reclamation and restoration of disturbed ecosystems
3. Water purification:
- Cost-effective methods of wastewater treatment
- Waste as a renewable, "green" energy source
- Advanced technical solutions and digital systems for "distributed" energy efficient farming, construction of "smart" houses and "eco”-settlements
- Integrated solar energy systems for modern homes with zero energy consumption in small residential areas
5. Instruments, methods and techniques for monitoring and assesment of the environment conditions:
- water objects
- agricultural area
6. Legal issues of control and supervision in the field of ecology, land use and plant protection
The main trends in the development of mutually beneficial environmental cooperation in the Baltic sea region: science, education and tourism.
Download forum program
Extended abstracts submission
The extended abstracts (4-6 pages) selected by the Program Committee for inclusion in the forum Program and presented at the forum in the form of reports can be published in a special issue of the IOP conference series EES (included in the WoS and Scopus databases) at the request of the authors and are planned to be published at the end of 2020. To do this, you will need to pay the registration fee of 7000 Russian rubles (Payment is made after receiving a message about the acceptance of the thesis to the account that will be specified) and upload the full text of the article to the easy chair system before August 1, 2020.
The deadline for uploading the extended abstracts to the easy chair system is Aug 01, 2020. The submission Web page for FEB-2020 is:
The extended abstracts should follow the IMRaD format:
· Materials and methods
Origin, motivation and contribution
Extended abstracts which are prepared for publishing should be original research manuscripts, never published before and not under consideration for publication in any other conference proceeding (journal etc.). All extended abstracts are supposed to present novel research results of international interest. Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference and conference topic fields. We publish extended abstracts written in good English only. All extended abstracts are reviewed by a native speaker. All papers are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. Acceptable minimum of originality is 90%. All papers should be 4- 6 pages.
Please read the detailed Elsevier Publication Ethics (Elsevier recommendations and COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors)
If a paper contains figures or tables taken from other sources, the author must get the respective permission for reproduction them from the corresponding publishers.
Number of authors in a single paper is 6 person maximum. One person can be the author of not more than 2 articles. The corresponding author is the person chosen within the group to be responsible for all contact and correspondence with the periodical. The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors (and no inappropriate co-authors) are included in the paper, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and agree on its submission for publication.
Extended abstracts requirements:
Download template en
Download template ru
The greatest number of times the forum was supported by:
Russian Academy of Sciences
Federal state budgetary scientific institution "all-Russian research Institute of Phytopathology"
Kalmar municipality (Sweden)
Administration of St. Petersburg and Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
Kalmar University - University of Linnaeus (Sweden)
We are pleased to invite You to the forum "ECOBALTICA"-2020 and hope for a close and mutually beneficial cooperation with You!!!
Chairman Of the Forum Presidia,
Director of the Institute, doctor of agricultural Sciences, PhD, Professor of RAS
International Director of Forum ECOBALTICA,
Prof. Linneas University,
The Chair of program Commettee of Forum“ECOBALTICA”,
Prof., Dr. Sc., PhD